[Retired] My name was Deus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Retired] My name was Deus

Post by deus on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:59 am

It's been a long while since I've played Respawnables and I'd just like to say it was fun while it lasted.

It started with Grenade Fest, it was a pretty hard event and I was frustrated I could not complete it. I left the game for a while because a lot of cheeky players had the Thumper and it was no match for my DBS or NC...

Before I'm ready to jump back into playing there has already been one event (Bootcamp I believe) where you spend different weeks getting all this armor that overpowered one another (I was viewing this at iChase's channel). I don't know how different it is now but it was very intimidating to try and jump back on seeing that it was probably a full two months since I played the game at the time.

Now it's October. At this point I've fallen out with Respawnables as you realize at this point. You see, it kinda Runescape'd me. All of these new features and so on made me feel less welcomed to play it anymore and now it's to the point where I just don't look at it because I've moved on. It was a good run because it was one of the first apps that got me through boring-time in highschool and I realize I could've have potential to become a fantastic player like ACH, Gurnski, Chase gang and so on (Probably one of the top female players).

But let's face it. Games get boring overtime. But eventually we come back to it. Maybe next year is Respawnables if still around and playable I might hop on. (I'm aware there are a few people that might've copied my name into liking and claim they're the real Deus.)

But Deus is, or was, and only Deus. So if you ever see my name "Deus" on Respawnables, run up to me and do some kinda gesture. But for now, I'm retiring from this game.  Thanks.
deus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Retired] My name was Deus

Post by Solid Scorpion on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:34 am

Okay, hope I could see you some time soon.

Yeah recently respawnables is starting to feel a bit weird, but I still got my trusty revolver. Really the only weapon I could use to murder people with crickets and thumpers. I have tried various other weapons on my brother's acc (he spent like a lot of realife cash so he has virtually everything) but revolver is still my best friend. :3
Solid Scorpion

View user profile http://project-harmony.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Manticor on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 am

I haven't had respawnables on my iPad for a very long time, I just might download it now!
Manticor
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://respawnables.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solid Scorpion on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:55 am

Doooooo eeeeeeeeeeet.

You're the admin of the Respawnables forum hence you must download it!

Lol red herring fallacy ftw.
Solid Scorpion

View user profile http://project-harmony.org

Back to top Go down

Post by deus on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:51 pm

I've awoken from retirement just to get back on my game. Been seeing Chase users on and once a while ago Gurnski. I had tried various weapons but revolver and DBS are my best friends. Sad the matches are full of cricket users...

See you guys around, you know who I am Smile

-Deus
deus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top