PLANET OF THE NOOBS 2: NERFING THE THE CRAPPY RAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLANET OF THE NOOBS 2: NERFING THE THE CRAPPY RAM

Post by deus on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:40 pm

It's time again.

I ask the good players of the Respawnable community to act against all unfair players that constantly ABUSE their sportmanship and have the nerve to use weapons like the Battle Ram to gain an unfair advantage over the game.

In the past we have triumphed ridding the Noisy Cricket from the game just about entirely. It's time to act sharply and rid the Battle Ram's dominance before it becomes too popular on the game.

It's all or nothing. I'll ONLY USE THE BATTLE RAM AS:

- A mascot wearing noob gear. I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN MATCHES. I WILL STAND AND DO NOTHING. I WILL NOT KILL ANY ENEMY TEAMMATES.

- ONLY AGAINST THOSE THAT INSIST ON GOING INTO MATCHES AND USING IT CONSTANTLY TO GAIN AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE

-TO OCCASIONALLY TROLL PLAYERS BY ONLY WEARING NOOB GEAR. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN ALL THE TIME. I WILL STREAM THE TIMES I WILL DO THIS ON SHOU)

So if you wanna join in grab your newbie gear, NO SPOTTERS, and YOUR WEAPON OF CHOICE.! SPAM DIGITAL LEGENDS AND TELL THEM WE DONT WANT THIS GUN ON THE GAME IF IT ISN'T NERFED. MAKE AN UPROAR. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE RESPAWNABLE YOUTUBERS
deus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top